Tuesday, March 27, 2012

can not find .jar files for sql server 7.0

I cand not find mssqlserver.jar, msbase.jar and
mautil.jar for MS SQL Server 7.0.
I find them for SQL server 2000 but I got SQL Server 7.0
Can someone tell me where I can download them?
nads260 wrote:

> I cand not find mssqlserver.jar, msbase.jar and
> mautil.jar for MS SQL Server 7.0.
> I find them for SQL server 2000 but I got SQL Server 7.0
> Can someone tell me where I can download them?
MS does not supply a drive that will be allowed to work with
7.0. They want you to upgrade your DBMS. If you won't, you
need a commercial version of the driver, such as from DataDirect.
That driver will work fine with 2k or 7.0.
Joe Weinstein at BEA

>
|||Try http://jtds.sourceforge.net. It's fast, works with SQL Server 7 and
Sybase, and it's free (LGPL).
Class.forName("net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver");
Connection con =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://myserver:1433/myinsta
nce", "myuser", "mypassword");
*** Sent via Devdex http://www.devdex.com ***
Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment