Sunday, March 25, 2012

Can not create Data-Driven Subscriptions

I setup a production server today I thought the same as a development server
that I was working on. However, I can not see the Data-Driven Subscriptions
button to create a new data-driven subscription. My account is a system
administrator and also a content manager. On my development server I can
create a data-driven subscription. What did I miss?did you install the Standard Edition? I don't think it supports Data
Driven Subscriptions.|||That is the version that I installed. I'll have to look for the documentation
that says I can't do that then. Thanks.
"bri" wrote:
> did you install the Standard Edition? I don't think it supports Data
> Driven Subscriptions.
>|||You need Enterprise Edition to utilize Data Driven Subscriptions
"Brian" wrote:
> That is the version that I installed. I'll have to look for the documentation
> that says I can't do that then. Thanks.
> "bri" wrote:
> > did you install the Standard Edition? I don't think it supports Data
> > Driven Subscriptions.
> >
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment