Sunday, March 25, 2012

Can not create New Subscription

Hi, I have a report that I would like to send out to users automatically every day at 10AM. For some reason on reporting server under the report I would to email, I see 3 folders...Data Source, History & Subscription but I am not able to click on "New Subscription" option in order to create new subscription.

First I created "Shared Schedule" specifing day, time etc information. And then I am tring to create Subscription but the option is disabled.

Is there any service pack I am missing or I am following the wrong procedure.

Please advice.

- Payal

Hi,

Can make sure that you have provided an account to run the report and not use the Integrated Security? To be able to use Subscriptions, Reporting Services requires you to provide a fixed account.

Greetz,

Geert

Geert Verhoeven
Consultant @. Ausy Belgium

My Personal Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment