Tuesday, March 27, 2012

can not expand table group in internet explorer

Hey all
I hope one of you encountered this problem..
I have grouped fields on one table object in some report.
In visual studio all is well i can expand the grouping fields to see thier
children and thier data.
The problem appears in internet explorer - under no sircumstances will this
group expand there!
I am left with the upper most grouping field and can not drill down to its
members!
I have tried both to define these aggregating fields by my self
and by the vs wizard . Also i tried the matrix component instead of the
table one.
One interesting fact is that once exported to excell, things return to
normal again..
I can expand groups and drill down correctly.
I have installed sp1 for reporting services and use ie6 on winxp
professional (both client and server).
If you did not encounter this before where will you start looking'
Thanks for your attention
ReaThe driil down capability requires Session cookies be enabled. Change the
Internet Explorer setting to "Allow Session Cookies" and it should work
"Rea Peleg" <rea_p@.afek.co.il> wrote in message
news:uQfy2B8bEHA.1764@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hey all
> I hope one of you encountered this problem..
> I have grouped fields on one table object in some report.
> In visual studio all is well i can expand the grouping fields to see thier
> children and thier data.
> The problem appears in internet explorer - under no sircumstances will
this
> group expand there!
> I am left with the upper most grouping field and can not drill down to its
> members!
> I have tried both to define these aggregating fields by my self
> and by the vs wizard . Also i tried the matrix component instead of the
> table one.
> One interesting fact is that once exported to excell, things return to
> normal again..
> I can expand groups and drill down correctly.
> I have installed sp1 for reporting services and use ie6 on winxp
> professional (both client and server).
> If you did not encounter this before where will you start looking'
> Thanks for your attention
> Rea
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment